Automotive Service Technician Period 1, 150 Questions
Important - Please read the information below before logging in:
- Please note that by logging in below, you will receive a new randomized test from ExamBank, and the credits associated with this test will be removed from your account. Even if you "just want to see" what an exam is like, credits will be used by logging in.
- If you want to see a test you have already obtained previously, do not log in here. Instead, log in at our Account Administration area, click on "View account usage by date", chose the date, and then the specific test you want to see again. Past exams are available for one month, and you can view, print, or do past tests from the Account Administration area as often as you like without it using any more of your credits.
- If you plan on printing the test, there are a few other things you should know:
- First, be aware that while we do not restrict printing in any way or mind you doing so, the questions were designed to be viewed and done online, not printed. This, in addition to the fact that there are thousands of different combinations of computers and printers, all with their own peculiarities, means that we can not offer technical support for printing exams.
- If you are not absolutely sure that your printer is working fine, print this page now to test it out before logging in and using your credits. If you log in and the test appears on the screen but you have difficulty printing it, the problem is with your computer and/or printer, not ExamBank, and so there is little we can do to help.
- When you're done printing the test, don't forget to click on "Get Answer Key" at the bottom to print that off too. If you don't, you will need to obtain the answers later by logging into the Account Administration area as mentioned above.
- Ensure that you are printing exams directly from your web browser. Copying and pasting an exam into software like Microsoft Word for printing later or on a different machine will not work, as Word (in a misguided attempt to be helpful) will renumber the questions in your exam and they will not correspond to the answer key.
Provide your account information below to retrieve a practice test from ExamBank.
Click here if you do not remember your username or password.
To access this exam, you will need a username and exam password. If you do not have one, you can set up your own ExamBank account with us.
Request took 0.007 seconds.